Relax forum
Registriraj se i relaxiraj sa nama
Relax forum
Registriraj se i relaxiraj sa nama
Relax forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zabava, druženje i diskusije u opuštenoj atmosferi

Početna stranicaRegistracijaLogin

Korisni tipkovnični prečaci za Googe chrome

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Goran
Administrator
Administrator
Goran

Male
Cancer Rooster
Broj postova : 80666
Godine : 43
Datum registracije : 24.09.2008

Korisni tipkovnični prečaci za Googe chrome Empty
PostajNaslov: Korisni tipkovnični prečaci za Googe chrome   Korisni tipkovnični prečaci za Googe chrome I_icon_minitime02.10.11 23:12

Evo nekoliko korisnih prečaca na tipkovnici za one koji koriste Google Chrome

Alt + Home loads Google Chrome home page, with thumbnails of your most visited sites shown in the active tabbed window.
Control + H is a faster way to bring up the History page.
Control + J bring up your Downloads page.
Control + K or Control + E to search from the address bar. Once pressed, you’ll see a “?” symbol appear in the address bar and you can simply enter your search query and hit Return.
Control + Shift + N open an ‘incognito’ window. Sites you view in this window won’t appear in your history and cookies served by sites in this window will be deleted when the window is closed.
Control + Shift + T opens most recently closed tab. Press the key combination again to open the tab closed before that one. Google Chrome remembers the last 10 tabs you’ve closed.
Control + Shift + Tab cycles through your tabs in the opposite order.
Control + T open a new tab. You can drag tabs around to change their order or drag a tab out of the window into its own window.
Control + Tab lets you cycle through your open tabs in order.
Control +B hide the Google Chrome bookmarks bar. Press Control + B to bring it back again.
Jump to different open tabs using Control + 1, Control + 2, Control + 3, etc. Control + 9 takes you to the last tab.
Shift + Escape is a quicker way to bring up the Google Chrome Task manager.

Take a moment every day to appreciate your most precious gift. It did not have to be, but we were given the gift of life. Honor that gift by living beautifully and by giving back a little beauty as we go along the way. Life wants nothing more than to be appreciated and fully enjoyed.
[Vrh] Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarpeDiemCitatiMisliPoezija

Korisni tipkovnični prečaci za Googe chrome
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.