Relax forum
Registriraj se i relaxiraj sa nama
Relax forum
Registriraj se i relaxiraj sa nama
Relax forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zabava, druženje i diskusije u opuštenoj atmosferi

Početna stranicaRegistracijaLogin

Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser."

Go down 
3 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Dusan
Ljubitelj foruma
Dusan

Male
Pisces Pig
Broj postova : 5696
Godine : 29
Datum registracije : 10.09.2010

Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser." Empty
PostajNaslov: Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser."   Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser." I_icon_minitime26.09.10 13:20

Windows Internet Explorer 8 (abbreviated as IE8) is the latest web browser developed by Microsoft in the Internet Explorer browser series. The browser was released on March 19, 2009 for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, and Windows 7. Both 32-bit and 64-bit builds are available. It is the successor to Internet Explorer 7, released in 2006, and is the default browser for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 operating systems except in Europe.As of June 2010, estimates of IE8's global market share ranged from 26-28%.

Internet Explorer 8 is the first version of the browser to pass the Acid2 test. However, the browser scores only 20/100 on the Acid3 Test. According to Microsoft, security, ease of use, and improvements in RSS, Cascading Style Sheets, and Ajax support were its priorities for IE8.

Internet Explorer 8 is the last version of Internet Explorer to be supported on Windows XP; the next version, Internet Explorer 9, is supported only on Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
[Vrh] Go down
http://www.relax-forum.com
Kikica
VIP član
Kikica

Female
Taurus Goat
Broj postova : 43765
Godine : 45
Datum registracije : 04.03.2009

Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser." Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser."   Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser." I_icon_minitime27.09.10 17:16

Ja sam se prebacila na Crom..i skroz navikla na njega ..puno mi je lakše s njim raditi i petljati oko tema nego s Explorerom.
[Vrh] Go down
Dusan
Ljubitelj foruma
Dusan

Male
Pisces Pig
Broj postova : 5696
Godine : 29
Datum registracije : 10.09.2010

PostajNaslov: Re: Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser."   Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser." I_icon_minitime28.09.10 1:29

I ja to kazem Smile Mozzila najvise baguje od svih -.-'
[Vrh] Go down
http://www.relax-forum.com
mobile
VIP član
mobile

Male
Virgo Horse
Broj postova : 17288
Godine : 33
Datum registracije : 23.04.2011

PostajNaslov: Re: Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser."   Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser." I_icon_minitime04.05.11 8:55

jeste ona najvise baguje nije za nista
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser."   Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser." I_icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

Internet Explorer 8 - "It's time to upgrade to the world's most widely-used browser."
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.