Relax forum
Registriraj se i relaxiraj sa nama
Relax forum
Registriraj se i relaxiraj sa nama
Relax forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zabava, druženje i diskusije u opuštenoj atmosferi

Početna stranicaRegistracijaLogin

Personality test

Go down 
+2
DaRkAnGeL
king_in_crimson
6 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Gost
Gost

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime28.10.08 20:13

http://www.funnywebsite.com/personality.php

Ako baš niste sigurni imate li personality ... onda vjerovatno nemate! U svakom slučaju za zabavu riješite test ..mene su rezultati iznenadili točnošću.

Score: 40

Personality: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.
[Vrh] Go down
Gost
Gost

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime02.11.08 16:09

tana17 je napisao/la:
http://www.funnywebsite.com/personality.php

Ako baš niste sigurni imate li personality ... onda vjerovatno nemate! U svakom slučaju za zabavu riješite test ..mene su rezultati iznenadili točnošću.

Score: 40

Personality: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

zadovoljna sam :o
[Vrh] Go down
Gost
Gost

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime02.11.08 19:30

minchy - imamo iste rezultate cheers
[Vrh] Go down
Gost
Gost

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime05.11.08 18:13

tana17 je napisao/la:
minchy - imamo iste rezultate cheers

lol! ups.. nisam vidjela lol!
[Vrh] Go down
king_in_crimson
Zagrijao tipkovnicu
king_in_crimson

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Broj postova : 395
Godine : 66
Datum registracije : 21.10.2008

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime05.11.08 18:22

Score: 46

Personality: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

...fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting...
NOT!

:P
[Vrh] Go down
DaRkAnGeL
Zagrijao tipkovnicu
DaRkAnGeL

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Broj postova : 561
Godine : 38
Datum registracije : 07.10.2008

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime07.11.08 23:52

Personality: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
[Vrh] Go down
Gost
Gost

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime05.12.09 22:24

Personality: People think you are shy, nervous, and indecisive,
someone who needs looking after, who always wants someone else to make
the decisions & who doesn't want to get involved with anyone or
anything. They see you as a worrier who always sees problems that don't
exist. Some people think you're boring. Only those who know you well
know that you aren't.
[Vrh] Go down
Zenga
Totalno relaxiran
Zenga

Female
Virgo Rat
Broj postova : 1442
Godine : 111
Datum registracije : 08.11.2009

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime08.12.09 19:42

Score: 52Personality: Others see you as an
exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural
leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right
ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try
anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They
enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

zadovoljna sam Personality test 776231
[Vrh] Go down
Rokerka
Ljubitelj foruma
Rokerka

Female
Cancer Rat
Broj postova : 4199
Godine : 27
Datum registracije : 31.12.2009

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime07.10.10 19:14

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Zadovoljna... Smile
[Vrh] Go down
Kikica
VIP član
Kikica

Female
Taurus Goat
Broj postova : 43765
Godine : 45
Datum registracije : 04.03.2009

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime07.10.10 19:20

Ocjena: 43

Osobnost: Drugi vas vide kao svježe, živo, šarmantan, zabavan, praktičan, i uvijek zanimljiv, netko tko je stalno u centru pažnje, ali dovoljno uravnotežen da ne dopustite da ići na njihove glave. Oni također vas vide kao ljubaznom, obzirnom, i razumijevanje, nekoga tko će uvijek razveseliti i pomoći im out.
Smile mejbi
[Vrh] Go down
Christine von Cahill
Totalno relaxiran

Female
Virgo Rooster
Broj postova : 2272
Godine : 78
Datum registracije : 30.10.2010

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime01.11.10 18:12

bodovi:47,osobnost ista ko i Kikicina
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

Personality test Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

Personality test
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.